A Learn to Play Party incorporates age appropriate games that your child will love. Examples of activities are relay races, red light green light, parachute and many other fun games. The parties can also include standard sports such as soccer, football, baseball and kickball. Our coaches will work with you to customize the party to your toddler's interests.
- 90 minute party: 60 minutes on a field and 30 minutes in a private party room
- 15 children (each additional child $20)
- For children ages 2-4
- Private use of a 5000 sq. ft. turf field (50 ft. by 100 ft) with additional spectator seating
- Includees energetic coaches to facilitate activities with a low coach to participant ratio and two party hosts in your private party room who take care of set up, clean up and everything in between
- Delicious pizza and juice for all children
- All paper goods, candles and cake knives are provided
- Gift for birthday child
- Optional Bounce House, Slide or GaGa pit for $100
Deposit to Hold Your Date
A 50% ($300) non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking.
Birthday Party Cancellation/Refund Policy
Party cancellations prior to 6 weeks before the party date, customer will receive credit to their House of Sports account to be used for a future party, activity, or sports program. Party cancellations less than 6 weeks before the date of the party will result in the loss of the event deposit. There are no refunds for deposits placed on an event at the House of Sports.
If you'd like to provide the adults attending your party with pizza and drinks, we can add this on to the party. Please let us know by the week before the party so we can be properly prepared. We can also provide food from our cafe such as chicken fingers, french fries and ice cream for an additional charge.
All guests attending the party are required to sign a waiver. Waivers can be obtained HERE or on the day of the party.