Our club lacrosse program has been designed from the ground up to deliver the best lacrosse experience in Westchester County. This is our commitment to offer student athletes of all ages and abilities the same experience and benefits that collegiate athletes receive in top-tier D1 lacrosse programs. The foundation of our program is based upon the following factors:
- Top tier professional coaching
- World-class practice facility
- Weekly intensive team practices
- Weekly skill development sessions
- Winter Indoor Lacrosse League @ HOS
Together these factors create an intense, motivating atmosphere that offers our athletes an unrivaled lacrosse learning experience that allows our players to dramatically improve their on-field lacrosse skills.
The House of Sports Lacrosse program has become one of the leading programs in the region due to its emphasis on improving the on-field skills and general athleticism of its players. Our teams practice and play for more hours than any other program in the nation. This allows our players to experience dramatic improvements in their playing ability. We attract some of the most serious players in the region and expect a significant time commitment from each. Below are the time commitments by season.The House of Sports year-long program (October to July) includes a combination of team practices, classes, training and tournament play. More specific details, including practice days/times, class options and tournament specifics, will be explained during tryouts. While we are a full year club, we do have pricing options for players that cannot make a full-year commitment. The full-year and seasonal calendar is listed below.
Fall Season 2017:
- Approximately 9 Sunday Practices (September 24th - November 19th)
- Approximately 9 Team Training Sessions (September - November)
- 3rd/4th Grade will be attending 1 tournament
- 5th Grade - HS will be attending 2 tournaments
- Approximately 10 Team Training Sessions (December - February)
- Approximately 10 Sunday League Games (Dec. 3rd - Feb. 25th)
- HOS 5v5 Lax Tournament (Sunday, March 4th)
- Approximately 10-15 practices (March - July)
- Approximately 6 Team Training Sessions (March - May)
- 3rd/4th Grade will attend 1 Summer Tournament
- 5th-6th Grade will be attending 3 tournaments
- 7th Grade - HS will be attending 4 tournaments
For additional information, please email Lacrosse Director Maria Di Fato at email@example.com
Maria Di Fato, Director of Girls Lacrosse
Di Fato served as an Assistant Lacrosse Coach at Iona College in New Rochelle. During her time with the Gaels, her main responsibility was coordinating the recruitment process for student-athletes, including setting-up official visits, contacting coaches and corresponding with players. Prior to joining the Iona staff Di Fato also spent time as an Assistant Coach with Oswego State.
Before her coaching career, Di Fato was named as a three-time collegiate All-American, Tewaaratton Award Finalist and Conference Athlete of the Year at SUNY Cortland. In her High School days, Di Fato boasts as a two-time All-American and two-time New York State Champion with West Genesee High School.