The House of Sports is one of the leading AAU basketball programs in the area. With our dedicated coaching staff, we are able to offer an AAU option for players of all ages (3rd grade – 8th grade) and ability levels!
Please call customer service at 914.479.5419 for more information on our program.
Spring AAU Program Details
Our program has been designed to deliver a high level basketball experience.
House of Sports basketball teams are based on teaching and learning. Our coaches will focus on basketball fundamentals and understanding team concepts. Our goal is to provide players with a great basketball experience in a fun and supportive environment.
Program Details Include:
- Professional Coaching
- 2 Weekly Practices (1 90 minute practice; 1 60 minute practice)
- Performance training integrated into practices
- All programming takes place at the House of Sports
- 4-5 Weekend Tournaments between Late March and Mid June
- All-inclusive team fee for uniforms, coaching costs and tournaments
- Spring AAU players are eligible for discounts on House of Sports Summer Camps
Spring 2017 Tryouts
Please see below for 2017 Spring AAU Basketball Tryout Information.
Cost: $30.00 (includes both tryout dates)
|3rd & 4th Grade||February 28th & March 2nd||5:00pm - 6:30pm|
|5th & 6th Grade||February 28th & March 2nd||6:30pm-8:00pm|
|7th & 8th Grade||February 28th & March 2nd||8:00pm-9:30pm|
Please click here to register