Soccer CampClick Here to Register!
Boys & Girls, 3rd - 8th Grade
Cost: $375 per week
Lunch is available for purchase for $10 per day
Supervised extended day (1 hour) is available for $10 per day
The House of Sports is one of the leading soccer training centers in the metropolitan area. Our progressive instructional program has changed the way that soccer players prepare for competition.
Our summer camp program is an important component of our year-round training program. It allows players the opportunity to have concentrated periods of high level soccer training. This provides our coaching staff with the ability to implement innovative, instructional and intense drill sequences that are designed to focus on areas that need improvement. The camp is dedicated to developing a core foundation of basic skills such as ball control, dribbling, turning, changing direction and striking.
Summer camps take place on a weekly basis for elementary and middle school students. They feature low student-to-coach ratios. All camps utilize the air-conditioned, indoor 80 yard turf field at the House of Sports.
Sample Camp Schedule9:00-9:30: Check-In/Dynamic Warm-up
9:30-11:00: Skill Development Session 1
11:00-12:00: Games & Scrimmages
1:00-2:30: Skill Development Session 2
2:30-4:00: Games & Scrimmages
Below is general information on our summer program:
- All camps take place Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm
- Discounts are available for multiple week enrollees, siblings and House of Sports team members.
- Lunch is available for purchase for $10 per day
- To register, call customer service at 914.479.5419
NY Red Bulls Camp
New York Red Bulls soccer skills camps are offered at various locations throughout New York, New Jersey and select towns within Connecticut and Pennsylvania. Camps typically run for three or six hours per day over a five day period and are offered for boys and girls. Below is a breakdown of what is offered:
- Introductory and mastery of skill in a fun, learning environment. This is achieved through maximum ball contacts, expert coaching and daily homework assignments.
- Through our camp structure and connection to the professional game, an environment is created that keeps players invested in their own development long after the camp concludes.
- Each day focuses on a different topic and players are assigned to a group based on age and ability levels.
Click here for upcoming camps at the House of Sports