Fall HS Bball League
The House of Sports will be offering a Fall HS Basketball league this upcoming September.
Additional information regarding our league can be found below:
- 8 guaranteed games (plus playoffs for qualifying teams
- Boys & Girls Divisions (League open to schools, AAU, club, town, etc)
- Cost: $725 per team ($675 if team provides own jerseys)
- All games will be played at the House of Sports. (climate controlled, Wood Courts)
- All games are refereed by certified officials
- All games include a clock/scorekeeper
- Games will take place on Tuesday and thursday evenings.
- Team shirts provided (please be registered by September 1st for printing purposes)
- League will conclude before traditional HS season begins
- Team trophy and 3 hours of FREE court time for league champions
Registration and League Contact Information
Please CLICK HERE to register online
For league information (including scheduling requests, rules, etc.), please contact League Coordinator Barry Knapp at 845-893-4979 or firstname.lastname@example.org